OJSC MMK Group
The MMK Group is an association of companies that are united by a unified management and control system, and whose activities are coordinated to achievethe common strategic goals of long-term competitiveness and sustainable growth.
Relations within the MMK Group
The strategic goals of the Group are long-term competitiveness and sustainable growth.
In developing and implementing this strategy, the Group’s companies are guided by the following principles:
· concentrated and efficient use of the Group's resources;
· uniform approach to the investment, marketing, production, technological, social and accounting policies;
· assigning priority to the fulfillment of the Group companies' orders;
· uniform integrated approach to developing and implementing plans within the Group;
· a common corporate culture and social responsibility;
· optimization of activities across the Group;
· continuous improvement and innovation;
· comprehensive security and risks management.
The following tasks of the Group, once accomplished, will contribute to attaining the Group's strategic goal:
· strategic growth planning within the Group;
· development of uniform corporate standards regulating the Group's activities;
· quality improvements and adoption of new technologies;
· ensuring operational efficiency;
· creation of a common information network, IT systems development and integration;
· placing of orders within the Group at optimum market prices and under uniform quality standards;
· expansion of market presence;
· maintenance and development of common corporate values;
· legal support to the Group companies.