In conducting its business, MMK is guided by Russian and international corporate governance standards. This fact, combined with our strong financial performance, makes MMK a reliable and trustworthy partner for Russian and foreign investors.
The guiding principles of our corporate governance are:
• protecting the rights and interests of shareholders and investors;
• equal treatment of all shareholders;
• mutual trust and respect for all stakeholders;
• transparency and timely disclosure of information on strategy and current activities;
• bona fide management practice aimed at MMK’s long-term prosperity;
• minimization of the Company's environmental impact.
This corporate policy is uniformly applied to all subsidiary and associated companies or other legal entities in which MMK is a participant, founder or member.
The Company’s financial statements are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Russian Accounting Standards (RAS).